On today’s video I take you through my thought process on two stock trades. The first one is Tiffany’s Inc.(TIF), which is a long trade that was executed about 10 minutes after the opening today. The second trade is Exxon Mobile (XOM) which is a potential long trade because it has not been executed yet.
Be sure to watch the video to learn more about these two stock plays and see how you can learn from them. And be sure to watch for an email first thing tomorrow morning because it’s the first of a three part video series from Doc, Dave and myself that I know you will really enjoy. Have a profitable day and I hope today’s video helps you in your own trading. Continue Reading…
- New Potential Long Stock Trade On Colgate (CL) and Trade Updates on Tiffany’s (TIF) and Salesforce.com (CRM)
- No CCI Stock Long Trade Yet And Learn From A Mistake I Made Yesterday
- Finally Long CL Stock and Great Profit Objective Updates For TIF and CRM Trades
- A New Stock Trade on CRM This Morning and The TIF Stock Trade Update
- Watch This AAPL Stock Day Trade and a RHT Stock Trade Update